We are bringing on an Administration Assistant to oversee the schedule and upkeep of our Kanata office and to support our departments, specifically Default & Discharges with administrative tasks. This is an onsite role, in the Kanata office 5 days a week. This role could eventually lead to an upward movement into other departments.
What you’ll work on:
- Be seen as the customer service representative for the organization
- As required, handles incoming calls directing as appropriate to internal recipients
- Fielding client inquiries via phone, email, and regular post mail such as discharge requests, penalty inquiries, statement requests, etc.
- Fosters positive relationships with key third party partners including brokers, realtors, appraiser, building inspectors, legal firms, and trustees
- Preparation of quarterly and annual statements for our clients both recurring and on their request and more.
Click on the link below to find the full job description.