About Your Role
Reporting to the Senior Director, Mortgage Origination, the Business Development Manager (Southwestern Ontario) is responsible for managing a portfolio of accounts to achieve long-term growth and success. The Business Development Manager (Southwestern Ontario) will focus on being a value-added partner to all brokers in the Business Development Manager’s portfolio. The Business Development Manager (Southwestern Ontario) will generate further growth of their broker portfolio as well as develop new brokers to add to their portfolio. We’re looking for a sales professional who thrives in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment. The position requires comfort talking with our broker partners daily.
What you’ll work on:
- Develop and implement strategies to increase mortgage volumes from referral sources/mortgage brokers within a designated territory
- Manage the referral sources/mortgage brokers to ensure applications fall within the targeted risk area
- Ensure funded volumes are at a level required to meet if not exceed the unit’s business plan
- Participate in the preparation of the Annual Business Plan
- Ensure an effective call program (both face-to-face as well as by phone or email) is developed and maintained for referral sources/mortgage brokers to ensure the maximum referral opportunities are obtained, through relationship development and management
- Work effectively with management, underwriters, and admin staff to ensure referral sources/mortgage brokers receive a high level of service
- Stay abreast of all related industry issues and ensure the unit remains current with all relevant industry issues and more.
Click on the link below for the full job description.