About Your Role
The Finance team at Magenta is a group of 5 highly talented individuals who ensure that we provide the best services to our internal and external stakeholders. Reporting to the Controller, you will be responsible to manage this dynamic team through financial reporting process being the audit lead. You will also assist with managing multiple system implementations for Financial Planning and Analysis and Mortgage Automation. The ideal candidate for this role is enthusiastic and has remarkable attention to detail and is someone who thrives in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment.
What you’ll work on:
- Lead a timely and accurate financial close, reviewing the monthly financial reporting packages.
- Provide leadership and oversight to the accounting team, reviewing day to day work (including but not limited to payroll, accounts receivable, monthly dividends, reconciliations etc.).
- Review trailer and referral fees quarterly to be processed by accounts payable.
- Prepare monthly and quarterly compliance reporting packages for external stakeholders.
- Work with the Default Management team to prepare a monthly risk assessment and potential loss analysis on power of sale properties.
- Maintaining record-keeping and preparing financial statements for Magenta group of companies and more.
Please click on the link below for the full job description.